From this build, the new character settings system has become available on all accounts. Old skills such as repair, breaking, etc., as well as alpha points have been removed from the game.
I’ll tell you a little about the new system. Now our character will have 5 parameters: strength, agility, intelligence, endurance and charisma. You will be able to distribute character points between these parameters, in the proportion as you imagine your hero. For example, it can be a strong and handsome, clever nerd, or just average guy in all. And all events in the game will now be built around this choice.
Here are just a few examples from the game:
- In the quest, where we are trying to get into the basement of Alina’s burned house, the strong hero can just push the door harder, and the weak have to go looking for crowbar.
- Breaking into safe-deposit boxes in the bank will depend on your agility skill – the higher it is, the greater the chance of lockpick. You will also need agility if you try to pull the blanket off the sleeping girl without waking her up.
- But the IT girl Lisa loves only nerds, and will not sleep with you even if you are the last strongman on the planet, but you do not reach her IQ level. Intellect will also help in hacking computers, or even automatically solve puzzles that you could not.
- Endurance will add you an extra amount of action points every day, more power for quests and entertainment with girls.
- Charisma, of course, will help in communication, help with getting better rewards, or better discounts, or even trite to persuade a girl to have sex.
The full list includes dozens of locations where alpha points and skills were used before – they were converted to a new system. Gradually, there will be even more changes in future updates. This also applies to new options for completing quests and extended dialogues, depending on the parameters of the hero.
Points will be distributed at the end of the introductory chapter, after the events of the third day of the game. If you have already started the game and have gone further, the character window will appear after the gamesave is loaded. Starting the game from the beginning is not necessary. All past events will remain completed.
If you decide to go through the game in different ways, creating different characters, then do not forget that you always have help from the “new game +” system, and some of the bonuses from the past passage will go to your new hero.
This game is multilingual: RU/EN/DE/FR/IT/ES/PL/GR/RO/TR/UA/CN/KR/AR. If you want to help make translations or edit the text, click here.
If you like this game, support its development, join our club and receive additional rewards 🙂