The game asks to log in into my account, what is it?
Register on our website, for this you only need an e-mail. With this account you can enter all our games and get additional features:
- Some content from early access, seasonal events, multiplayer locations
- Advanced cloud gamesaves, cross-platform play, crossover quests between games
- New game+, achievements, bonuses, priority support and much more
Some of our games are available without logging into your account. To do this, simply skip logging into your account in the game.
I’m trying to log into the game, but it seems there is no connection
- Check the game version first, maybe you are trying to use a very outdated build. Check the version number in the game with the one indicated on the website. Download the new version of the game if necessary.
- Some of the platforms treat special characters in passwords differently. Try changing your password.
- Also this can happen if the game is blocked by a firewall because of the settings of your Windows system. To solve the problem, right-click on the game icon and select “Run as administrator”, even if you are currently logged on as an administrator.
- If you are using Windows 7, you must have the final Service Pack installed. Even so, the games are not guaranteed to work. Microsoft no longer supports this OS.
- If you have a specialized software for these needs, you will need to configure it by specifying the game in the exception list.
- If you are unable to setup your software, you can choose another platform, for example, Android. All our games are functionally the same across all platforms.
The game reports that the login or password for the account is incorrect
- You need to log into the game with the same account that you use on the website.
- Enter your username, not your email address. If you have forgotten your username, you can find it on this page.
- The account password is case sensitive. This means that the letters “A” and “a” are not the same.
- Make sure no extra spaces are added at the end of your input. This happens with autocomplete on mobile devices.
- If all else fails, you can change your password in your account settings.
My antivirus blocks the launch of the game or notifies that it may contain a virus
Because, all our games are indie projects, they are not signed by any known developer’s electronic key. For some antiviruses, such applications look suspicious.
And of course, we recommend you to download the game only on official links from our website.
I’m trying to install the game on my Mac, but I get the “App is Damaged Can’t Be Opened” error, or some other error
This error appeared with macOS Sierra, and sometimes it does not allow to install applications not from the AppStore.
It is easily solved. Open the Terminal application. Enter the following command with application name, for example:
xattr -cr /Applications/Last_Man.app
A detailed video guide is available by the link.
I would like to ask questions, discuss cooperation, or simply support the project financially